Whether you are looking for a planting plan, a patio, a retaining wall, an outdoor kitchen, or all of the above we can design a landscape that compliments your property and highlights its best features. We sit down with you and listen to the vision you have for your landscape. Once we have a thorough understanding of your needs, our designers get to work to create a custom landscape design that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations!
Whatever you are looking for in your yard, DeClark’s Landscaping has the artistic vision and the technical know-how to make it happen. We will blend your existing landscape and architecture with new elements to create a look adapted to fit your lifestyle and needs.
1. Contact Us
- Our friendly office staff will take down information including work you would like done, where you are located, and your time frame for completion.
2. Talk to our Designer
- Within a day or two one of our landscape designers will contact you to discuss your project in depth, including existing conditions, desired outcome, and budget. Once we find that we can successfully meet your needs, and you are comfortable moving forward with us, we will set up an in person meeting to further discuss your project.
3. Initial Meeting - $75 Consultation Fee
- During this meeting, a designer will walk through the property with you to further understand your site and your vision. Our designers take their time to make sure we fully understand your needs and make suggestions we think could enhance the project to create the best landscaping possible. There is a $75 consultation fee for our designers to come out and meet with you.
4. Design Phase - starting at $250
- At the end of the walk through the designer will fill out a Design Agreement form and collect the design fee. Residential design fees begin at $250 and can increase depending on the lot size and plan complexity. Should you decide to have DeClark's install your landscape, your design fee will be credited towards your overall project.
- After the design and estimate are complete, the designer will set up a time to come back to your property and review the project. This is the time to ask any questions, request alterations, and raise any concerns. Open communication insures that you are happy with your finished product. If you would like to get your project scheduled, we will collect a 50% deposit and reserve your spot on our calendar. Revisions requiring additional design time or additional on-site meetings will be completed at $50 per hour.